Benefits of Rotary membership
Becoming a Rotarian connects you with diverse group of professional who share your drive to give back and are dedicated to our motto of Service Above Self. Additional benefits include:
- Broadening your circle of friends and acquaintances through club meeting and activities.
- Increasing connectivity to your local community and the people who make it “tick”.
- Growing your knowledge of local business and/or professions while gaining a greater understanding of others’ professional challenges.
- Contributing to the betterment of society.
- Increasing and/or deepening your knowledge of international affairs, cultures, customs and people.
- Being greeted and welcomed in a warm, friendly manner in almost every major city in the free world.
Cost of Rotary Membership
- Required payments included Annual Dues of $125, providing each member with a membership pin and certificate, an annual subscription to the Rotarian magazine and registration with Rotary International. Quarterly Dues of $115 can be paid annually if desire and include meals and the cost of running our club. There is a one-time initiation fee of $150. In addition, participation in activities to raise for funds for local charities and international efforts is expected. Other cost for participation in social/fellowship events and club sponsored fundraising events are the responsibility of each member.